Dropped Curb

We are an approved Dropped Curb installer wicth KCC and can work with you CSM number.

A dropped kerb (vehicle crossing) allows vehicles to cross the pavement from the road to a driveway.

If you want to park your vehicle within the enclosed area of land around your property (known as curtilage) or you want to extend your existing dropped kerb you can apply to have the footway lowered (dropped kerb) and a vehicle crossing constructed or amended. You will need to contact KCC Highways to apply for permission.

Excellent reputation leading to repeat orders from many satisfied customers.


Dropped Curb



  • Facebook
  • Street Works
  • ISO 9001
  • UKAS